National OnDemand, Inc is an established national service contractor that was formed by the merger of two companies that collectively have been in business for over 45 years. National OnDemand, Inc. has four primary divisions, Construction Services, Business Services, Home Services and Emergency Services, with locations throughout the US.
We are looking for OSP Construction Managers who wants to make a difference and become a part of a growing team
These positions will be based in various locations across the Southeast
Required Qualifications & Experience:
* Extensive knowledge of all OSP construction practices and standards
* Experience in both aerial, direct bury and underground construction
* Ability to read CATV and HFC system prints and make minor design and plant routing changes as needed
* Experience managing multiple projects and leading cross-functional teams.
* Project Management experience with budgeting, scheduling and planning required.
* Ability to coordinate and integrate work across multiple disciplines, complete scheduling and resource planning activities to drive efficient work processes, identify and manage all project risks, and enhance customer communication and satisfaction.
* Demonstrated with strong communications with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to communicate progress, highlight issues and provide recommendations to senior leadership.
* Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
* Pre-employment drug screen/criminal background test is mandatory.
* Experience in FTTx construction
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Risk mitigation
* Cost review
* Reporting and analysis
* Project forecasting and accruals
* Change control management
* Status reporting, escalation and problem solving
* Effective communication with the client, team members and other stakeholders is critical.
* Develop project timelines and associated schedules
* Manage and track progress against schedules and goals
* Develop and manage project budgets
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of completion
* Lead weekly meetings with the client and project team
* Some travel may be required
This is a full time position that includes benefits such as PTO, medical, dental and vision insurance
Associated topics: construction manager, consultant, gcc, healthcare, project manager, public, public works, site, superintendent, supervisor